Dear all,

In order to run django on the server, I need to specify the file
containing all the configuration and export it as a system variable
called "DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE". Also, the documentation on django
project website also stated that the value of DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE
should be in "Python path syntax". I am just Python newbie and don't
really know what format the Python path syntax should be. Here is my
case:

The default setting file is "settings.py"; so, now, my
DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE is configured as "settings"

However, if I want to create a new additional setting file such as
"setting_new.py", should the DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE be configured as
"setting_new.settings?

Kann