*If you are a developer (with much less designing skills) and want to get up
and running with your site, **then I would suggest you to go and buy an html
template and integrate it with **django. I recommend themeforest.com (I'm
not affiliated with them anyways!). **Playing with html templates will make
you comfortable with html/css eventually.*

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 9:52 AM, raj <nano.ri...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm a very beginner developer. I'm just wondering how you got the
> actual styling together? Did you bang all that out with photoshop/css/
> javascript or something? Cause I want to make a website, but I don't
> know if I should go ahead and learn this way, or if there is an easier
> way. Thank you.
> -Raj
>
> On Jun 4, 7:58 am, Shamail Tayyab <pleoma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> >    From some time I've been working on thishttp://tunesdiary.com
> > which is now running live on Django.
> >
> > It was a cool learning experience with my first site in Django after I
> > came in from rails background and this group had been real supporting
> > to me (thanks for the support guys, this is one real active group).
> > Few things that I liked about Django are:
> >
> > * ORM/Signals - definitely makes your life so simple..
> > * Inbuilt support for authentication and its applicability..
> > * Middleware approach towards design..
> > * Powerful templating - especially the templatetags thing.
> > * And a lot more..
> >
> > I'ld like you to review my work and do tell me the goods and more
> > important, the bads..
> >
> > With best regards
> >
> > --
> > Shamail Tayyab
> >
> > P.S The site uses Facebook to login (as of now), I definitely has a
> > lot of plans to fix that, but being alone on this work is not
> > permitting time to get around to add standard login and some other
> > contexts like twitter/openID.

Thanks and Regards,
*Praveen Krishna R*