Hey guys,

I've been trying to figure out how to add more fields in the auth user
part of django. I looked through dozens of tutorials, and tried a lot
of things to no avail.
I simply ask this,
If a user were to sign up on my site, and he/she was required to
insert a skype SN, aim SN, etc.. How would one go about doing so?

I attempted to add fields into the User profile in the admin site, but
i couldn't do so. Would it be better to create an app that handles
this part (a new table), and it shares a relation with the auth user?
Thank you.
-Raj