I've googled alot about this. Trust me. And when I use the
AUTH_PROFILE_MODULE way, I am not getting the extra fields to show up
on my admin site. Can someone show me how to use it this way? I create
a model in an app, create additional fields in a UserProfile class,
and i syncdb, but nothing shows up in the auth_user section in the
admin page. Help please. Thank you.