Not by the organizers of Djangocon.US. So far, each of the regional conferences
(djangocon.us, djangocon.eu, djangoski, etc) have been organized by independent
organizations. That being said, we do all collaborate to some extent. Should
anybody be interested in organizing a Djangocon in Asia, I and I'm sure other
organizers would be happy to provide guidance and support in what ever ways we
can.

--
Sean O'Connor
http://www.seanoc.com