I have two models with a manytomany through relation (A and B).  B has
a self referential manytomany relation (a userprofile model).  How
could I filter objects of model B per each relationship with model A?
So lets say 3 arbitrary model A objects have 20 model B object
relations each.  I want to filter the relations so when I return the
filtered version of model A is outputted, each object of type model A
returns only object Bs (the userprofiles) that are connected through
the self referential manytomany relationship to the userprofile (the
object B, sorry if I use them interchangeably but they are the same
thing) that is currently sending in the request.  I figure out which
userprofile is sending the request with a unique identifier sent by
the user in the request (basically their primary key).  Is this type
of filtering possible.