You have the question I was asking correct, your notation was fine.
The only thing I should add is I want to return all A, but filter  my
"B1"s (as you put it) for each A. I will post my models if need be,
but they are on another computer and its not convenient right now.  In
the meantime, do you have any ideas for this query?