Hello!

I use djutils [1] @async decorator for calling a function asynchronous. This works well when i start my server with the standard ./manage.py runserver command. But when i run my django app under gunicorn and i call the function with the @async decorator nothing happens at all...

Do i have to configure djutils or gunicorn in a special way so i can run function asynchronous?

Any hints are greatly appreciated!

Thank's
Anton

[1] http://charlesleifer.com/docs/djutils/

--
DI(FH) Anton Pirker

IGNAZ Softwaremanufaktur
mobile . web . usability . project management

kranzgasse 2/15
a-1150 wien
tel: +43 699 1234 0 456
skype: antonpirker