On 06/30/2011 04:33 PM, Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] wrote:
Spawned a new thread for this, as the old one was getting rather off topic.

KG had created a new wiki page to start putting some ideas into, of which people have been contributing to:

Thanks, that's great. I added a single item that has helped me tremendously. If you proofread and edit for clarity and brevity multiple times you will not only get better help, but you'll often solve your own problem after properly explaining it to yourself.

I have about a 50/50 ratio of requests for help to django-users that I actually send and those that, upon re-writing, I realize what my next step should be and discard the draft.

Shawn