Hi,

I would choose the framework, that you like. You can optimize later. And
this would be the same for all frameworks: You need a good cache strategy.

Are you expecting several hundred requests per minute?

I guess there is something wrong with your benchmark. I don't think
django/python
is much slower.

  Thomas

--