On 8 Lug, 14:44, Thomas Guettler <h...@tbz-pariv.de> wrote:
> On 06.07.2011 15:33, drakkan wrote:> On 6 Lug, 14:03, akaariai
> <akaar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> On Jul 5, 10:54 pm, drakkan <drakkan1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > using pgpool I get a 2,5x performance improvement thanks! I'll try on
> > intel atom again to see if there I have more improvements
>
> Hi,
>
> I am interessted in the result. Please post them to the list.

test from my laptop

django+uwsgi+pgpool2:

Percentage of the requests served within a certain time (ms)
  50%     56
  66%     64
  75%     70
  80%     73
  90%     81
  95%     86
  98%     93
  99%     98
 100%    134 (longest request)

without pgpool2:

Percentage of the requests served within a certain time (ms)
  50%    107
  66%    119
  75%    128
  80%    135
  90%    154
  95%    171
  98%    196
  99%    213
 100%    306 (longest request)

play 1.2.2 default options and default template engine (no japid)

Percentage of the requests served within a certain time (ms)
  50%     20
  66%     23
  75%     26
  80%     27
  90%     32
  95%     35
  98%     42
  99%     47
 100%     68 (longest request)

the db is postgres 8.4

I have no time to try jinja2 now, I guess it should speed up django a
bit,

drakkan