Is there a way to access the HttpResponse, or issue a redirect from
within a custom authentication backend? I have Django hooked up to our
Active Directory server, and it works perfectly except when the user's
password expires or they have "User must change password at next
login" set on their account. In these circumstances, I'd like to be
able to spit out a message (using contrib.messages) stating that they
are required to change their password, and then (ideally) issue an
HttpResponseRedirect over to our "change password" website, which is,
coincidentally, on the same Django system, so the message would carry
over and stuff... but I need to be able to set it in the first place.