Re: Constructing / rendering a complex

Wed, 03 Aug 2011 11:02:03 -0700

Hi !

I have written this small library a while ago :
http://code.google.com/p/django-cube/
. It is not exactly what you are looking for, but one of the aim is
indeed easy generation of html tables. I don't know if it can be of
any help to you, but you could check how the template tag is written
for example...

Cheers,

Sébastien