Sorry for my late response.
I found a way how to do it.
My fist mistake was that I creat a view fo deleting books.
And my form action is pointing this url.
Afrer I changed it to point to "."
But I search for more pythonic way.
This is how i get checked checkboxes;
try:
    ch = []
    if request.method == 'POST':
      ch = request.POST.getlist('checkbox')
        #assert False

This is part of  my template.
<form name="bookform" action="." method="POST">
                <input type="checkbox" name="checkbox" id="checkbox[]"
value={{ book.id }}   />
input type="submit" value="Send me">
But I read that I can generate form from model and add checkbox.
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/forms/modelforms/
But at the moment I don't know how to implement it .
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/forms/formsets/#manually-rendered-can-delete-and-can-order