Hi there,

I'm running a production linux django server using wsgi, and have found the
following issue. Django version (1, 2, 5, 'final', 0).

If I open a python shell I get:

>>> from passion.cg.models import *
>>> print Sequence.objects.all()
[<Sequence: DA>, <Sequence: DB>, <Sequence: DC>, <Sequence: DD>]

But if I go into the admin and delete sequence DD, leaving the python
session running, then I still get

>>> print Sequence.objects.all()
[<Sequence: DA>, <Sequence: DB>, <Sequence: DC>, <Sequence: DD>]

so the Sequence table doesn't appear to be updated as far as the model is
concerned.

It's pretty fundamental that this can be resolved since many different users
will be using the database at the same time, and it should be possible for
each user to see the latest state of the DB.

Any suggestions welcomed.

Cheers,

Julian