<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ZSSwCCV-CbY/TmhTUuoxJkI/AAAAAAAAAAk/zckUt2VbygQ/s5fivd.png>
Looks like the initial mockup for the final display didn't Ctrl+V properly,
here it is: http://i55.tinypic.com/s5fivd.png

The problem I'm trying to solve is one of deployment (and minimalist
overview management).

When I write a project, I want whoever needs to install it to be able to
install it, and get it up and running with as little skill as possible.
Since what I'm writing isn't just for developers but are also for other
enthusiasts and conference organisers; simple install is a must.

Also, for development, it would be quicker+easier to get a development
environment/build up and running on a new machine with the aforementioned
interface.