Hi all,
I'm working on a comments addon for my app and I'm checking the alternatives
for urlizing and securing what users write in comments.
I thought that just using Djangos default autoescape( not doing anything)
plus the |urlize filter like " {{comment|urlize}}" would be enough, but I've
seen examples in the web using "{{comment|markdown:'safe'}}" so I was
wondering if autoescape is not enough or people are using "markdown:'safe'"
for other reasons?

Should I be concerned if I don't use markdown:"safe" ?

Thanks

--
Arkaitz