Hi,
I am aware that Markdown is a formatting language like textile or any other.
It is just that i've seen other projects using {{var|markdown:"safe"}} to
protect against injected html and I don't know if that is the same, better
or worse that just {{var}} without disabling autoescape.

Thanks

--
Arkaitz