Hello everybody,
I am writing my first web application with Django.

I want to create a web of registration for many subjects.
However, each subject require different set of details to be supplied
so I don't know which models should I have in the database.

Currently I have two models:
Registration - describes a registration (each record is a different
subject)
Details - describes all the possible details which may be necessary to
register.

Now, each Registration instance should contain a list of the necessary
details, so i guess that Registration and Details are Many-To-Many
connected.

My question is - how the other model(s) which contains the actual
details and a FK to Registration model should look like? I don't want
to create a new model for each Registration record and place the
necessary details hardcoded in the model fields. What if I have 30
records in Registration table ?!