Hello Omer --

I believe you have two options. You could use the AttributeValue
approach I described earlier. You could add features to take care of
'data types' and the like. The work may be quite tedious, but it has
the advantage of not being clever. In other words, you would do the
work to implement each feature as you like, with no magic involved.

The other approach is to extend django/python itself. Basically the
approach here is what has been called dynamic models. You can google
for it, but your best bet is probably this blog post and the pages it
references. http://martyalchin.com/2007/aug/14/dynamic-models-in-real-world/
However, note that the article is over four years old. You would no
doubt have to update this approach for django 1.3. This approach would
require knowledge of django/python extension points and likely some
internals. It's probably the "better" approach assuming you are up for
it. You would have to decide when to construct these dynamic models,
among many other decisions.

I'm on holiday for the next couple days, but I will check back with
the list to see how you're getting on when I return.

Good luck!

--Stuart