I have a url that I need to attach to link that is in a jquery
section. It seem like the django template system is not getting the
variable. For example:

$.each(event,function(index,value){
                        var url = "{% url fiesta.views.detail "+
event[index].pk +"  %}"

                                                $('#event_results').append(
                                                                '<a href=" '+
url +' "><b>' + event[index].fields.title +
                                                                '</b></a><br
/>' + event[index].fields.description + '<br />'
                                                )

                                        });

                                },

                                "json"
                                );

------------------------------PROBLEM----------------------------
I need this url to be formatted like: {% url fiesta.view.detail 1 %}
Where the number 1 would replace the event[index].pk
However, it keeps printing the text: "event[index].pk" instead of the
value. I have checked that the variable is returning values and it is
returning values outside of django template blocks.

I don't know, but it seems that the django template is reading the
data before it is evaluated by jquery/javascript.

 How can I format the django template so that i can evaluate jquery variables.

Thanks.

regard,
Kevin