Jimmy,

Does it NEED to be embedded into the page? I ask because something like
this would be a lot easier if you executed server-side, and simply returned
the output to the front-end using AJAX.

Would that serve your purpose here, or am I misunderstanding the original
question?

--
Joey "JoeLinux" Espinosa
Software Developer