Hello Bram,

It's been awhile since I've had this problem.  I don't think it is possible
to totally solve the issue but it can be reduced.  The problem is not
Django but rather how email is handled from point to point.  What I do is
always put urls on a line by themselves and I put two empty lines above and
below.  That way is very much easier to see a url wrapping problem.  I also
put a note in the email about the url wrapping problem and if the link
doesn't' work ask the user to make sure the whole url is in the address
field.  In addition I add that they may need to manually copy and paste.  I
also have a template email ready to go when a support question of this
nature comes in that I can shoot off reiterating what the problem might be
and a possible solution.

If you go this route let us know how it works for you.

Toodle-looooooooo...........
creecode