Hi,

The location of my CSS file is
/Users/guillaumechorn/Documents/project/myapp/static/stylesheet.css.
Sorry, I may have missed you asking for this earlier.

Here is my views.py:

http://dpaste.com/660653/

When I hardcode the disk location of the CSS file in the template (like so:
<link rel="stylesheet"
href="/Users/guillaumechorn/Documents/project/myapp/static/stylesheet.css"
type="text/css" />), the CSS shows up if I open the template file directly
using a browser.  But it still doesn't show up when loading up the page on
the development server.

thanks,
Guillaume