I'm getting an http request from another server in our system and I need
to respond using a csv format.  I've seen the example in the docs where
the template looks like this:

{% for row in data %}"{{ row.0|addslashes }}", "{{ row.1|addslashes }}",
"{{ row.2|addslashes }}", "{{ row.3|addslashes }}", "{{ row.4|addslashes
}}"
{% endfor %}

However I would like my template to work with a variable number of
fields.  Short of doing a  ",".join(arow)  in my view, I'm not sure how
to do this without getting a trailing  "," in my output.  My view
snippet looks like this:
results = [ (s.a, s.b, s.c, s.d, s.e) for s in today]
return render_to_response('tuples2csv.txt',{'records': results},
mimetype='text/plain', context_instance=RequestContext(request))

My template looks like this at this time:
{% for row in records %}{% for value in row %}{{value}},{% endfor %}
{% endfor %}

The data looks like this - I've deleted much of the internal field
content since it is proprietary information
7:55,xxxx,xxxx,
8:55,xxxx,xxxx,
11:25,xxxx,xxxx,
8:25,xxxx,xxxxxxx,
I guess I can always convert this to a text block in my view and respond
with that, but it seems like I should be able to use the template system
for a more generic solution.  I've done a fair amount of googling on
this but keep getting to the same examples that are close but not quite
what I need.

If someone can clarify how to eliminate the trailing ","I would really
appreciate it.

Thanks,
Fred.