> As you can see the templates directory is stored inside the app directory.
>
> Reading the django documentation instead they says that the templates dir
> should live inside the root directory of the projects.
>
> I'm wondering, what's is the common convention about it?
>
> I thought to store the templates dir inside each apps, because in this way
> the apps are more pluggables...I'm going wrong?
>
> Thank you

Your way is right, nothing wrong wth storing templates in app directory.
For this purpose django even has special app loader, wich loads templates
stored in the app directory.

And this way your app would be closer to "just plug in and use"

As for me, i'm deciding where to store templates basing on app or project
requirements.
--
*Vovk Donets*
 python/django developer