Hello, I'm totally new in the django universe and I'm trying out to build a
little project.

There are many days who I'm following many tutorial on django framework. But
it's not clear for me how the convention for templates is.

Following the djangobook I've build a projects who has the following
strurcture:

projects |
             -------
                    | __init__.py
                    | manage.py
                    | settings.py
                    | urls.py

                    | app folder |
                                     ----------
                                               | many files
                                               | templates |
                                                                --------

index.php

As you can see the templates directory is stored inside the app directory.

Reading the django documentation instead they says that the templates dir
should live inside the root directory of the projects.

I'm wondering, what's is the common convention about it?

I thought to store the templates dir inside each apps, because in this way
the apps are more pluggables...I'm going wrong?

Thank you