Hi guys,
I just finished with easy application based on django 1.3 and postgres and deploy it to production using nginx, gunicorn and supervisor. But now I have a big problem, because when I run a stress test (using ab with params ab -c 100 -n 1000), my 2 core processor is totally overload, running all the time on 100% and the site time out.
Please can anybody help me?

My configuration:

nginx:

worker_processes  1;
worker_rlimit_nofile 5120;

error_log  /var/log/nginx/error.log warn;
pid        /var/run/nginx.pid;

events {
    worker_connections  3074;
    #multi_accept on;