Sorry,
and additonal configuration:

nginx:

 location / {
                proxy_pass          http://server;
                proxy_redirect      off;
                proxy_set_header    Host            $host;
                proxy_set_header    X-Real-IP       $remote_addr;
                proxy_buffering     on;
                proxy_buffer_size   4k;
                proxy_buffers       4  32k;
                proxy_connect_timeout 500;
                proxy_read_timeout 500;
                if (!-f $request_filename) {
                        proxy_pass http://server;
                        break;
                }
        }

gunicorn:

[program:xxx]
command=/usr/local/bin/gunicorn_django -w 2 -b 127.0.0.1:8002 --timeout 600 /usr/local/src/pythonapps/xxx/app/settings_production.py
directory=/usr/local/src/pythonapps/xxx
user=www-data
autostart=true
autorestart=true
stdout_logfile=/var/log/supervisor/xxx.supervisord.log
redirect_stderr=true

django:

using johnny cache with memcache for caching all select queries, so at time of test app not touch a database

Thanks

ds