I am testing each of the ones thus far recommended (even though I hate
Eclipse with a vengeance :3). My results you'll find succeeding: [pun
intended!]

*PyCharm*
PyCharm seems good (albeit Java), achieves better code-completion than
ST2 through indexing. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to recognise
environmental variables in its embedded Django shell.
Proof: http://pastebin.com/0qdUVWDh

*Aptana*
Code-completion is very good. Can't find embedded Django interpreter;
is there one?

*Sublime Text 2*
This IDE has an incredibly streamlined [e.g. awesome] interface.
However its code-completion (even with
https://github.com/squ1b3r/Djaneiro ) leaves much to be desired.
There is also no embeddable Django per-project (or any for that
matter) interpreter that I could find. (if there is one, tell me
where!)

/testing *Eclipse + PyDev*, *Wingware IDE*, *Komodo Edit* and *Ulipad* next.