On Friday, 23 December 2011 11:22:55 UTC, Ganesh-Bugcy wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I am new to django, I trying to develop standalone script (shell
> script), it's working fine in development version, How to can I deploy
> host application to my server,
> any help guys. In development version I have used in one terminal
> start running using shell script, and another terminal start django
> web site. using ./manage runserver command. How to host to my
> application to server. Please guide me.
>
> -Ganesh.

Please try to give some thought when you formulate your questions, to
ensure you provide all relevant context. From my point of view, I don't
understand why you think that deploying a script is any different from
deploying any other bit of code.

However, I am a bit concerned that you appear to have implemented your
"shell script" by making requests against a server. That doesn't sound like
a very good way to do it. Consider writing a custom manage.py command:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.3/howto/custom-management-commands/
--
DR.