I am not exactly sure how extensive your question is about deployment.

You can just copy the files associated with your local django project/
app to the server in the same exact directory structure, install the
same modules that you had on your local computer and run
the shell script,  /manage.py runserver

This will use the internal django web server

If you want the rest of the world to be able to access this app from
the server, add the IP address of the server to the run server
command.

You can then access the web app by using the ip address

http://ip_address:8000/admin   for example

Of course you should then implement a real web server such as apache
and get a domain name to replace the ip address