Hi All,
I guess the question was not clear and am sorry for that. I have a model by
the name Photos. I have enabled the admin section for this model.
I don't want the admin to create any entries for this models from the admin
area, so i need to remove the 'Add Photos' button on top of the Photos
listing page. How can it be done? Hope my question is much more clear now.
Thanks

Regards,

Swaroop Shankar V