Thats what I was also thinking about to do it like that, I have couple
websites in django but still beginner learning, with django_easymode I
created entire website that translates itself just
by switching between languages /en/ /it/ etc... so I can add
unlimited...but I would like to know also your way that pretty much better
for me because I don't need to depend on 3rd party plugin..

is there a way you could send me a zip of small working example?

thanks