Hi. I'm having a funny issue. I have a fixture for my static tables.
They are all populated via syncdb using the fixture. On my sqlite test
environment it works perfectly. On my production environment, with a
MySQL database, the data is populated into the tables via the fixture
except for the first element in each table referenced in the fixture.
Has anybody encountered this issue?

Is it maybe the pk which is defined as 0 rather than 1?

Here is an excerpt from my fixture:

[
  {
    "model":"lookups.DayOfMonth",