Some sort of error traceback/description would be helpful, from a quick look it seems all right.

On 01.02.2012 13:23, coded kid wrote:
Hey guys, I'm facing a huge  problem with omab/django/socialauth.

After setting all the necessary settings, I clicked on the “Enter
using Twitter” link on my homepage, it couldn’t redirect me to where I
will enter my twitter username and password. Below are my settings.
In settings.py

INSTALLED_APPS = (
'social_auth',
}

TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS = (
    "django.core.context_processors.auth",
    "django.core.context_processors.debug",
    "django.core.context_processors.i18n",
    "django.core.context_processors.media",
    "django.core.context_processors.static",
   "django.contrib.messages.context_processors.messages",
   "django.core.context_processors.request",
   “social_auth.context_processors.social_auth_by_type_backends”,

)
AUTHENTICATION_BACKENDS = (
    'social_auth.backends.twitter.TwitterBackend',
   'django.contrib.auth.backends.ModelBackend',
)

SOCIAL_AUTH_ENABLED_BACKENDS = ('twitter')

TWITTER_CONSUMER_KEY         = '0hdgdhsnmzHDGDK'
TWITTER_CONSUMER_SECRET      = 'YyNngsgw[1jw lcllcleleedfejewjuw'

LOGIN_URL = '/accounts/login/' #login form for users to log in with
their username and password!
SOCIAL_AUTH_LOGIN_REDIRECT_URL = '/homi/'  #page after user get
authenticated
SOCIAL_AUTH_NEW_ASSOCIATION_REDIRECT_URL = '/homi/'   '  #page after
user get authenticated
SOCIAL_AUTH_ERROR_KEY='social_errors'

SOCIAL_AUTH_COMPLETE_URL_NAME  = 'socialauth_complete'
SOCIAL_AUTH_ASSOCIATE_URL_NAME = 'socialauth_associate_complete'

from django.template.defaultfilters import slugify
SOCIAL_AUTH_USERNAME_FIXER = lambda u: slugify(u)
SOCIAL_AUTH_UUID_LENGTH = 16
SOCIAL_AUTH_EXTRA_DATA = False

In urls.py
url(r'', include('social_auth.urls')),

In my template:
a>
</form>
What do you think I’m doing wrong? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
so much!
N:B : I’m coding on windows machine. And in the development
environment using localhost:8000.