I was just talking about the hyphen in the app name.

Now you need a view on that URL, try a view that renders a template similar to
this one
https://github.com/omab/django-social-auth/blob/master/example/templates/error.html
that should show the error you have, possible an app misconfiguration.

Regards,
Matías

Excerpts from coded kid's message of 2012-02-04 20:12:01 -0200:

--
Matías Aguirre (matiasagui...@gmail.com)