"no such column: report_userprofile.profile_pic"
This error suggests that your database table has no such column profile_pic.
After you add one column in the model of django,you have to add the
according column with proper column type for the table.Django won't do it
for you.

You can refer to https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.3 for more details.