On 03/04/2012 06:51 AM, Stephen McDonald wrote:

In conjunction with the Mezzanine 1.0 release, I've also released
Cartridge 0.4. As I mentioned, Cartridge provides a full ecommerce
package for Mezzanine. While Mezzanine is more of a framework for
building sites with any type of content you need to, Cartridge is much
more opinionated in its function, namely how a store should be set up,
and is more of a standard Django app that implements the most common
features you'd find in an online store. Like Mezzanine, Cartridge has
been under development for a couple of years now. Since I haven't posted
to django-users about either Mezzanine or Cartridge before, here's an
overview of Cartridge's features as well:

- Hierarchical shop categories. These are just Mezzanine content types
and hook into your site's navigation.
- Single interface for setting up a product, with 0 to N variations.
- Arbitrary product options (colours, sizes, etc).
- Hooks for shipping calculations and payment gateway.
- Sale pricing.
- Promotional discount codes.
- PDF invoice generation (for packing slips).
- Stock control.
- Dynamic categories (by price range, colour, etc).
- Registered or anonymous checkout.
- Configurable nunber of checkout steps.

Very interesting.
Can you share pros & cons between cartridge & satchmo?

Can it support multishop? (i.e. one cartrdge installation for multiple shops)