I don't think using another external app now would be ideal since i want to
push it to production soon.

>From what i found online, it says i'm calling that profile_callback() that is
>in the original forms.py.

But having said that, i think Pinax is quite cool if i've got the time to take
a look at it.

I've had a brief read.

One thing that's bothering me is if i do use Pinax, do i have to rewrite
everything again?

Best Regards,

Stanwin Siow