Thanks every one, I've manage to work this around.
The solution might not be the best, but it's working:
In the view I call the *do_something_slow()* in a new thread, and in the
end of it(after the role process is done) it change the model of a class to
add the feedback.
While the thread is running it renders the template to the user(with a *
Then I've made a *ajax_get_feed_back() *view to get this feedback.

In the template, I made a simple JS that every second tries to get the
feedback via ajax.
And if it gets the feedback it stops requesting it.
=)

But I still wanted to know how to use the celery in this case =/
But got very lost in that, does any one have a example(code) of something
similar to do with it?
In the docs I only found examples of process that are kind of tasks... to
run every hour, or things like that.