*(I've created a topic like this a few minutes ago, but was using the old
google groups, and now it's broken. So I created a new one using the new
google groups).*
Hi, I'll try to explain the best I can my problem, and I don't know if
what I'm trying to archive is the best way to get where I want, but
here is it:
I want that a specific view to run in a new thread, ex:
* def foo(request):
   do_something_slow()
  return httpResponse*

But I DON'T want that a new thread is run inside the view, the view it
self should be runned in another thread, ex:
*
 def foo(request):
   t = thread(target=do_something_slow()....)
   t.daemon = True
   t.start()

  return httpResponse
*
This way when a user A access any page the site will load, even if a
user B is accessing the 'foo' view.
But the B user when access the view 'foo' will load it just a if if
was a normal view( will be slow and will render the response just
after do_something_slow() finished running).

I don't know if this is what I want, but I believe that there is
another way around:
when user B calls foo view, it will render to him a page with a JS(I
don't know JS either, so correct me if I'm talking nonsense) that say
its "Loading..."
And after the do_someting_slow() finished running if will change the
content of the page to whatever the result of "do_something_slow" was.

Thanks for the attention.