Hi Bastien,

it's the task of the backend to manage the authorization including
users and permissions.

If the view and permission system allows all users to see everything
and you dont want it that way than you have to check permission in your
views.
See https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.3/topics/auth/

This has nothing to do with having the id in the url or not cause
hiding the id wont help you get a more secure system if your auth
backend is crappy. Security by obscurity doesnt work.

HTH && Greets

Basti

--
 Bastian Ballmann / Web Developer
Notch Interactive GmbH / Badenerstrasse 571 / 8048 Zürich