Hi,
   Am trying to customize the django admin pages and having trouble with
it. I am trying to do two different things.

    1. I have customized the admin change form to display as inline form  a
child table fields. Now how do i get this form to display existing child
rows too? I guess, i will have to customize the views.py for the admin app
right??
 If so how can point django to pick up the custom views.py file?
I know i should use template/<app_name> for the html template files.

Thanks and Regards,
Anand Jeyahar
http://anandjeyahar.wordpress.com/
http://lesswrong.com/user/anandjeyahar