Please let me know if any one is interested in below jobs.

Please ask them to contact me on 408-845-9400 Ext 109 or email
mon...@flextoninc.com

Please let me know your interest in below requirement.

Title: Python Developer
Approx Duration: 6 months+/Fulltime
Terms: Contract CTH
Location: San Jose

Primary Job
Responsibilities:
We are looking for exceptional senior software engineers that have a
strong command of web application programming in a Linux environment.
They would be working within a small engineering team to:
•       Implement new web tools using Python/Django in a Linux/Apache
environment with high quality.
•       Enhance current product capabilities for better performance,
scalability and maintainability.
•       Create detailed technical design documents and participate in design
reviews.
•       Play an active role in implementing and providing feedback on new
processes
•       Provide technical guidance and assistance to other software
engineers.
•       Candidate should be  detail-oriented, organized, proactive, and able
to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
Job Requirements:
•       Bachelors Degree in Computer Science is required and MSCS preferred.
•       Targeting engineers with 2 to 5 years of work experience.
•       Strong background in Python / Django, with emphasis on Python’s web
capabilities
•       At least 1 year of experience with Linux web development and
deployment.
•       Proficient in JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, HTML. (Around 1year exp will
also do)
•       Competent level C++ skills with demonstrated ability to resolve
complex problems is a plus
•       Knowledge of git, SOA, database performance, PHP, UML, and Agile
programming practices is a plus.
•       Strong verbal and written communication skills

Location –  Mountain View, CA.
Duration – Fulltime
Salary-DOE
EXP-1 to 10 yrs.

Expert Expert in Python!!!!!!

Expertise in Python a strong plus.
Experience designing APIs preferred.
Worked on Data base side preferred so that they can acess the data
base.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Monali
Technical Resource Manager
Flexton Inc .
Tel: 408-845-9400 Ext :109
Fax:408-890-4619
Email: mon...@flextoninc.com

For many years, Flexton Inc. has successfully served the technology
needs of several customers from diverse industries and locations
throughout North America. Flexton has a reputation for addressing its
clients' complex challenges with business understanding and innovative
technical solutions. Flexton specializes in full-lifecycle project
efforts conducted in strategic partnership with some of the world's
most prominent companies.We are always in search for great talents in
the IT professional world & look for the best opportunity for you to
grow to the next level. We are here to understand your background,
your past experience & also give you the opportunity to learn new
technologies.
information that is legally protected. If you are not the intended
recipient any disclosure or any action in reliance on the contents is
strictly prohibited.