Hi all,

I'm relatively new at designing web apps and I've been using Django to
set-up a CRUD type application. I recently figured out how perform POST
requests from the forms I set-up. I noticed that the data can be
changed/updated through the Django admin site or through the Django API
using SQL; I'm sure there's a way for non-admins who don't know SQL to
retrieve and change/update the data they input through the web app, but
it's not clear to me how to accomplish that (or even where to start
looking). It looks like "
django.views.generic.create_update.create_object" might do the trick, but
I'm not using generic views. Are there other options for retrieving form
data and then updating it? If you'd like further information, I'd be happy
to provide it.

Many thanks.