hi everyone. i'm developing a simple CRUD django app and my idea is to host
it on a free web hosting site that supports django (e.g. alwaysdata.com or
heliohost.org). I havent tried locally to deploy it on a web server such as
Apache, i've alway used the development server by manage.py runserver. Now
i'm using third application on it: reportlab (for pdf generation),
django-evolution (for models changes). well these apps are installed via
apt-get (i'm using ubuntu as host system) or by getting the packages from
their own sites and installing them by setup.py install. Now i've checked
on alwaysdata.com and reportlab is installed, but seems there's no
django_evolution. what i have to do to include it in my app and to get it
working?

thanx
LuKe