Hi~~
I'm using Django 1.4. to implement RESTful service. And for a
compatibility test with S3 Amazon API, I'm using a s3browser.( which
is famous among amazon storage users)

But, I have a problem when I try to do the following.

response = HttpResponse()
response['transfer-encoding'] = 'chunked'

The error is 'hop-by-hop header is not allowed'

When I used Django 1.3, the problem could be solved by

del hop_headers['transfer-encoding']

But, after I upgraded Django to 1.4, I can't find any
hop header related codes anywhere :(

Please let me know where in the codes I should look into..

Thank you