I found the solution.

hop_headers are renamed to hoppish in Django 1.4

And the location of codes are not in the django directory.

It is in the /XXX/python2.6/wsgiref/util.py

And I deleted the related keys from the dictionary.

_hoppish = {
    'proxy-authenticate':1, 'proxy-authorization':1, 'te':1,
'trailers':1, 'upgrade':1
}.__contains__