hey,
i did what you told me. i put the dajaxice.core.js in one nude html file,
where i dont have other js files almost, then i opened the js console and i
have done the input "Dajaxice", then it stil says there,

ReferenceError: Dajaxice is not defined

Dajaxice

look, i hope, i am taking the up-to-date dajaxice.core.js file, since it is
from the official dajaxproject site.. i have both dajaxice and dajax also
in my settings.py. i took it out and tested, error message, so it means, it
was right in settings.py. i am now thinking about using only jquery-ajax to
get the work done. is it possible in this way? i can get the form values
sent by jquery in my view without loading the page, this is actually what i
wanted to do with dajax. is it a good go-around for the problem?

thanks